Tuesday, May 26, 2015

SOC - Celebrating Lawn and Garden Month

Hi Everyone,

Among the many holidays we celebrate in May, we also celebrate Lawn and Gardens this month.  Now I have been on a mission to only use what is in my stash and if you are anything like me I am sure that you have so many flowers you could probably start your own botanical garden.  Well I am putting my flower stash to work for me with this set of cards.






On some kraft card stock I wrapped peach ribbon and some hemp cord.  Next I made a bow using the hemp cord and glued it down.  Then I glued one of the flowers from a set of 4 I found in the Michael's $1.50 bin. Finally I added some flatback pearls and stamped a sentiment and that was it.  Four beautiful note cards that would be great to give as a gift or use when you need a last minute card.

I love how these cards came out and since I have lots of different colors of these flowers guess what I'm gonna do?

So there you have four quick cards, using our stash, and celebrating a holiday all at the same time.  I hope this inspires you to take a stroll through your Botanical stash and see what you can do.

Until next time..

Kelli


What I used..
~ Recollections Kraft card stock
~Peach ribbon
~Peach flat back pearls
~Michaels's $1.50 flowers
~Colorbox White Frost pigment ink

1 comment:

Krafthead said...

Simply gorgeous! I love the kraft with the peachy colors~