Friday, May 22, 2015

Nilla Box Card Set & Mini album Series #4

Morning Everybody,

Okay two things, 1) I am falling in love with these Retro Sketches and 2) I ADORE how this card came out!!

I do have intentions to send this card out to someone which is why I stamped a sentiment but I will make another one of these cards to include in this Nilla box set.




Oh my I love this card!  I backed all the paper with black card stock and tied a sheer black ribbon around the front.  I used a butterfly punch in lieu of rhinestones, which I think makes this card, and then stamped my sentiment and I was done.  So easy, so elegant, and WOW.  Now I could probably go over the butterflies with a lil' wink of stella but I think Im gonna keep it just as is.

So there you have it, card #4 in my Nilla Box series.  I will see you all on Monday for card #5; Have a great weekend everybody!!

Until next time...

Kelli

What I used...
~ DCWV Bella Boutique Collection
~ Recollections card stock
~ Sheer black ribbon
~ MFT LJD Words of Inspiration stamp set
~ Retro Sketches #10
~ Martha Stewart Butterfly punch

2 comments:

Treva said...

Cute card, great sketch and I think I want that stamp set! TFS

Krafthead said...

I love your take on the sketch! Beautifully done~