Thursday, May 7, 2015

CAS Card Series #3 for Mother's Day



Hi Everybody,

So I have been posting my CAS Card Series each Monday but I wanted to share this one before Mother's day in case you are looking for inspiration of some kind for a last minute card.

I was inspired by the paper and when I saw the butterflies I knew I had to use it to make a Mother's day for my Mom from her grand-daughter. I did however change the sentiment from "Mom" to "I Love You" because Grandma wouldn't fit. LOL.




This card was inspired by a layout from Retro Sketches.  Isn't it a sweet layout?!



But all in all I think it came out pretty cute. I followed a layout by Retro Sketches (my new fav) Link down below and I tried the Wink of Stella pens. I used the clear one on the rose and butterflies and yeah (another new fav).

I can see getting into a lot of trouble with these pens. So there you have it. One of my Mother's Day cards this year.

So until next time.

Kelli


What I used..
~Jodie Lee Designs, Butterfly Garden Digi Paper (scaled down to 6x6)
~Recollections Kraft card stock
~White printer paper
~Recollections White Archival Pen
~MFT Hemp Cord
~Wink of Stella brush pen
~Retro Sketches #29
~Fiskars Kaleidoscope punch

1 comment:

Krafthead said...

Very cute Mother's Day or any occasion card~