Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Nilla Box Card Set & Mini album Series #3

Hi Everyone,

Today we are on to card #3 in this series.  And I found a sketch that I thought was so pretty by Retro Sketches that I had to use it.  Im also using the DCWV Bella Boutique/La Creme stack for this series.
So here is my card...



I didn't have a rounded doily so I used my paper punch for the background "doily" and to make the tab on the diamond patterned paper.  I outlined all the papers with a black Copic and used a Mini Spellbinders die for the sentiment area.  I left the sentiment area blank on this one as well but I think this would be a nice card for a graduate.  I think I will add some ivory pearls in the bottom left to finish it off as well.

What do you think, Pearls or No Pearls?

I didn't round the edges in this photo but I will go back and round them out too.

And there you have it, that's my card for today.  I will have card #4 to share with you on Friday.  

So until next time..

Kelli


What I used...
Recollections Card stock
~ Retro Sketch #36
~ Black ribbon
~ Fiskars Kaleidoscope punch

1 comment:

Krafthead said...

Pearls for sure! I like that the tag toned down the pattern on the banner~