Monday, May 18, 2015

Nilla Box Card Set & Mini album Series #2

Hi Everybody,

So today I am sharing card #2 in my Nilla Box Set.  While looking on Pinterest I came across this layout by Yana Smakula and loved it!!!  Now my fishtails are a bit wider and more spread out but I was using my scraps and trying not to cut anything, lol.  I really do like how it turned out.



Now keeping on my mission of using up all my paper stash and not buying anything new, I am using a combination of DCWV Bella Boutique and La Creme stacks and the sticker/punch outs that accompany the collections. These collections are so similar with just a few sheets that differ between them.

I left an area for the sentiment again on this card.  If I decide to give this set away I will put a sentiment on it, which means I might have to go shopping for new sentiments or just search through my stash

So there you have it.  Two cards shared, three more cards to go plus a mini album. I am really having a lot of fun with my "No Buy-Use Stash" challenge.

Until next time...

Kelli


What I used...
~DCWV Bella Boutique Collection & La Creme Collection
~Black gem rhinestones


2 comments:

Krafthead said...

The paper combo worked nicely! Simply lovely~

Papercrafting Princess said...

Great take on the sketch!