Monday, May 25, 2015

Nilla Box Card Set & Mini album Series #5

Hi Everyone,

Today we are rounding out the 5 cards in this series and getting reading for the mini album.  I noticed another Retro Sketch that I thought would work well with the DCWV Bella Boutique/La Creme paper lines I am using.  I have a 12x12 paper pad for each of these collections and I am doing my best to use it up. Any who, I came across sketch #163 and thought it would be perfect.  Here is the card..




I backed all the patterned paper with black card stock, tied a ribbon and then stamped a sweet sentiment from MFT (My Favorite Things) and viola, I was done.  These sketches really make good looking cards and come together so fast.  And the flocking of the paper line really adds to the beauty of the cards; too bad the camera doesn't pick it up.

I did take a lil Wink-of-Stella and went over the sentiment just to give it a lil umpf.

And there you have it, Card #5.  Next I will be sharing with you the mini album in this Box Set and the box itself. 

So until next time..

Kelli


What I used...

~DCWV Bella Boutique collection
~Black satin ribbon

1 comment:

Krafthead said...

Very pretty! I really like that sentiment~