Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Nilla Box Card Set & Mini album Series #1

Hi Everybody,

So I am going to take a step back from my CAS series (don't worry I will return) and I am going to share a new series for a Card/Mini album box I am working on. This box set will contain 5 cards and a mini album.  So this series will show the cards and the mini.

This series is entitled the Nilla Box Card Set & Mini Album because I altered a Nilla cookie box to create the project. If you are not sure what Nilla cookies are here is a pic of the box.


They are hubby's favorite cookie and I have a few boxes that I didn't part with once the cookies were gone.

First up in the series is card #1.  I haven't added the sentiment yet as Im not sure what to use.  This layout can lend itself to so many possibilities - Thank you, Thinking of You, Sympathy...


I followed a sketch by Studio Calico and used papers from the Bella Boutique/La Creme stack by DCWV (keeping inline with using my stash and not purchasing anything new - which keeps getting harder btw). I matted each banner with black card stock, added some sheer black ribbon, black rhinestones and that was it.  A super cute card that would look great with any paper line!!




Question for you all:  What type of sentiment do you think I should use?

So there you have it.  Card #1 in this Nilla Box Card & Mini Album Series.  I will see you all next time with Card #2 in this new series. 

Thanks for stopping by!!

Kelli

What I used...
~DCWV Bella Boutique stack
~Black sheer ribbon
~Black gems
~Studio Calico sketch


2 comments:

Krafthead said...

Beautifully done!!! Not sure what sentiment to use. Keep it blank until you need a quick card :)

Treva said...

Nice card, yes keep it blank you can always stamp the sentiment later. That paper looks familiar, looks like some that I have in my stash. I think I'll use that sketch soon!