Friday, May 8, 2015

CAS Card Series #4

Hi Everybody,

Im back with another Mother's Day Card. This one is for my Grandma.  This was an idea I had floating in my head. I'm sure someone may have done it before but it was new to me.




I love the simplicity of this card and the color combo.  And yes there are a lot of things that I could have done with it but for a woman who is 89, doesn't have a lot of space in her new smaller apt, and may not keep the card, it was perfect. Oh, and I used those Paint sample sheets for the butterfly colors which is how I got the perfect gradient shades.

So there you have, a super simple CAS card. 

Until next time.

Kelli

 What I used...
~ Paint sample cards
~Hero Arts "Mother's Day" stamp - purchased from Joann's
~Michael's $1.50 "You Are Loved" stamp
~Blue ribbon from my stash.

1 comment:

Krafthead said...

I love the color scheme and the simplicity of the card! Beautiful....and you know butterflies are my favorite~