Friday, May 29, 2015

Nilla Box Card Set & Mini album Series #6

Hi Everyone,

Ok I am having way too much fun with these cards, with this DCWV Bella Boutique/La Creme paper line, and with these Retro Sketches.  So yes I have another one to share.  Now I know I originally said there were 5 cards in this series but I had to add another one.



What a great layout for a card. So simple and easily interpreted.  Yeah I think this is going into my "go to" collection.  Super Duper Simple.  A ribbon, some butterflies, and a sentiment and a card is made.  This is a great quickie card sketch for those last minute occasions.  Mine just happens to be intended as a sympathy card but I will make another one and it is going in this set.

So there you have it, Card #6.  I may add another card and if I do I will share it but I think this will wrap up this series and bring us back to the CAS series. I have just a few more cards to share with that one as well.

So until next time..

Kelli


What I used...
~ DCWV Bella Boutique Collection
Recollections card stock
~ Sheer black ribbon
~ Satin black ribbon
MFT LJD Words of Inspiration stamp set
~ Retro Sketches #14
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch

1 comment:

Krafthead said...

The pattern paper has a canvas feel to it. Great job on the sketch~