Monday, October 10, 2011

Brown Bag Greeting Card Mini Album #2

Happy Tuesday to you!!!

Okay, so I am loving these Brown Bag Card Mini Albums!! I so hope you are not getting tired of seeing them.  I am just having so much fun making them.  I think I am almost addicted to them.  

So, you may recall me using this K&Company paper in a project not too long ago but I think it is sooo pretty.  This album holds a combination of 12 photos and/or journaling spots.  











I used an Autumn Leaves journaling stamp, Studio G blue pigment ink around all the edges, flat back pearls I bought in bulk from Ebay, Decoart Twinkles on the ribbon, silk flowers I picked up from Michael's, K&Company Blue & Cream Paper Pad, flat back gems from Nicole crafts, silver brads - I can't remember whose they are, and the Cricut Home Decor cartridge for the frame on the front of the card.  I plan on stamping "Thank You" in the circle frame, but that is all that remains to be done.

Thank you all for stopping by and sharing your time with me!!!!  I am grateful to you all.

So until the next blog... Keep smiling    : D

Kelli
Favorite Favors

No comments: