Monday, October 31, 2011

Proverbs 3 Envelope Mini Album

Happy day Everybody!

I made my first envelope mini album, Yay!!!  I have seen so many videos on different ways of making this but I kept my first one simple.  I made it out of envelopes from Kenneth Hagin's Ministry, http://www.rhema.org/. The blue envelopes where a perfect color for the base of the album.  The chipboard covers are made from granola boxes.  I thought the idea of the granola boxes and the paper pack went well together.  Anywho, here are some quick pics of the album and the tags.
.










The album tags will fit a 3x5 photo easily without cropping.  The front and back of the tags are the same throughout the album.  I used brown card stock as hinges to connect the envelopes together.  I really kinda like this album.  I think this will be a great little gift for a man due to the colors and simplicity of the album.  When I finish the embellishments I will take some more pics and show you all.

Thanks for stopping by the blog!!!

Until next time...Challenge yourself to try something new!

Kelli
Favorite Favors

Products Used:
  • Colorbok paper pad from Target
  • Colorbok Vellum Quote Pack: Growing In Faith
  • 4mm Chocolate Brown flat-back pearls
  • Studio G brown pigment ink
  • Recollections brown card stock

1 comment:

Sandy O said...

Nice! I agree that it would be a really good albumn for a man. These are so much work! Your did a fantastic job.