Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pottery Barn Inspired Greeting Card #1

Oh Happy Day!!

Today is a beautiful day!  Hubs and I attended service and had such an amazing time in the Lord!!  God is so awesome.  The love that the Father has for us is unbelievable.

So, Friday as I was washing clothes I started flipping through a Pottery Barn magazine (from early fall 2006) and my creative juices started to flow.  I am still on a "Thank You" theme but the layout of the furniture in this mag gave me ideas for card layouts.  The first pic is the entire room and the second pic is the part of the room that caught my attention.



So here is my card creation based on this room.  This pic made me try something different. I didn't use any designer paper. I used some ivory antique lace, a book silver plate, silver button brads.  I also used white, blue and ivory silk flowers from Goodwill, a vellum phrase from Colorbok vellum quotes and a piece of white card stock.  The base of this card is kraft card stock.  I love how this card came out!!

 


I have a few more inspiration pieces to share with you so bolo (be on the look out).

Thank you so much for spending time with me.  You don't know how much I truly consider it an honor and a blessing!!

SO until next time.. O GIVE thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever!  ~Psalm 107:1


Kelli
Favorite Favors

No comments: