Monday, October 10, 2011

Inspired Greeting Card #2

Hi Everyone,

So as I mentioned before, while I was doing laundry I picked up a Pottery Barn magazine from Fall 2006 and saw some room settings that inspired me on making card layouts.  The first picture is of the entire room.  The second picture is the area of the room that inspired me.


It always amazes me where and when inspiration strikes.  For this card I used a piece of paper from Basic Grey's "Stella Ruby" collection on a kraft card stock card base.  I inked around the edges with red pigment ink from Studio G.  I hot glued some silk flowers that I found at Goodwill, and used a piece of white Offray lace ribbon I picked up from Jo-Anns (Options C1 white 3 9ft - 305836).  For the center of the flowers I used a pale green flat back pearl.  And lastly, the sentiment is part of a collection of digital sentiments from Favorite Favors' "Passion Stamps"; it reads "A friend will pray for you, a real friend will pray you through."  Here is the card.




So there you have it.  I have some more inspired cards that I am eager to show you.  Thank you for stopping by and spending some time with me!!!!!!

Until next time.. Keep praying.

Kelli
Favorite Favors

No comments: