Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Last of the Brown Bag Minis

Hi Everybody, Happy Thursday!

Okay, so I know I have made quite a few of these Brown Bag Greeting card mini albums but I promise this will be my last one for awhile.  I made this one using the Angelica Paper Pad by Marcella for K&Company.  I love how vibrant these colors are.  This mini can fit 11+ photos and/or journaling spots.

 I used some flat back bling and antique lace.  The flower is a die cut flower from the collection.  I added three tags for photos/journaling spots.  They measure 4 1/4"x5".

These three large mats measure 5 1/8"x6".

I love the back of this album.  I turned the entire back into a pocket for more photos, journal tags, mementos, you name it.

So here it is.  My last brown bag mini for a while.  I really pray you have enjoyed seeing them as much as I have making them.  

So until the next blog... Find a way to make lemonade with life's lemons.

Kelli
Favorite Favors

1 comment:

Sandy O said...

Really, really cute! I bet a little girl would love this.