Thursday, December 29, 2011

My 25 Days of Christmas Challenge! Day 12

Hi

I participated in a card swap over at Scraps of Color.  The theme of the card swap was 'blessings' and the interpretation was up to us.  I loved this swap.  I has a blessings stamp that I have been wanting to use for some time now.  Here is my creation.



I used the Marcella by K&Company blue and ivory pad.  This collection has silver foil on some of the papers and is really beautiful.  You can see some of the foil on the flowers in the pictures.  I added a flourish that I stenciled on and then embellished with dots of DecoArt Twinkles in silver and then added blue silk flowers to the corner.  I'm really pleased with the way these card came out - it's simple but elegant to me.

What I used...
~DecoArt Twinkles
~K&Company Paper
~Rubber Stamp

Thanks for stopping by!!

Kelli

No comments: