Monday, December 5, 2011

My 25 Days of Christmas Challenge! Day 5

Hi Everyone,

Happy Monday to you all.   Day 5 of the challenge brings about a card that I need you help with. I love this paper and don't want to cover the scene too much but it needs something more in my opinion.  What do you think; any suggestions?

I did add some twinkles to the snowflakes, the star and the the snow on the ground.   I was thinking a ribbon and a sentiment on the front but not sure what.


So what do you suggest?

What I used:

-K&Company Mat pad
-Recollections card stock
-DecoArt Twinkles

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Sandy O said...

Hmmm...I think this is really pretty as is. The only thing I would add is some shine or sparkle to the bulbs on the tree. Mybe your pretty gold pen you used on your other card would look pretty on the garland and around the edges of the die cut. But it REALLY is pretty as is.