Sunday, December 4, 2011

My 25 Days of Christmas Challenge! Day 3

Hi All,

Today is Day 3 of my challenge and it is my first card of the season.  Inspiration came from a stamp that I purchased from Michael's dollar bin.




I love this snowflake stamp!

What I used:
-Recollections card stock
-Studio G ink
-Studio G Snowflake stamp
-Studio G letter stamps
-DecoArt Twinkles
-Flat-back rhinestones
-Sheer shimmer ribbon
-Making Memories Basics Mat Stack Holiday collection

So there you have it.  Thanks for your time spent with me and I'll see you here tomorrow.

Until next time..."It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas."

Kelli
Favorite Favors

1 comment:

Sandy O said...

OH, I love this. The color combo is one of my favorites. The snowflakes are so pretty and I love the glitter you added to some of them! The recipient sure is one lucky person.