Wednesday, February 22, 2012

You Are Loved - Featuring Parisian Paulette Stamp

Hi Everyone,

Today's project is a special one to me because it features the Parisian Paulette digital stamp.  I have been given the privilege of using this stamp and so I had used it to make this adorable card...





This is a great image for so many sentiments and Paulette would be perfect for Thank you cards, Hello cards, Thinking of You cards, Let's go shopping cards, invitations.  The stamp is by Passion Stamps and can be purchased here.  You can also see a full list of available stamps by clicking on the PASSION STAMPS tab above.

What I used..
~Recollections White And Kraft Card Stock
~K&Company
~White Doilies
~Studio G Stamp and Ink
~DecoArt Twinkles
~Flatback Charcoal Gray Pearls
~Colorbok Adhesive Ribbon
~Michael's brand Paper Flowers

Well everyone, that's all for right now. Let me know what you think of the card and the stamp-I do enjoy reading your comments.  Thanks for joining me today.  See you next time.

Kelli

1 comment:

Krafthead said...

So pretty! The stamp is adorable!