Monday, February 6, 2012

My 25 Days of Christmas Challenge! Day 23

Hi Everybody!

So Day 23's project is a fun Santa card.  I think this card is so cute.  I am loving this paper pack from Recollections this year!  So much fun!!





The card stock and pattern paper is from Recollections' Bright and Jolly paper pack.  I really like using the Recollections brand because some of their products are made State side and I am a big supporter of American made.  I cut Santa out of one of the papers and then glues him on the black card stock and then cut a thin black border around the image; instant die-cut.

The note spot was cut from the Teresa Collin's Sophisticated Cricut cartridge. I inked the edge with black in so that it would stand out.  Then I cut out a sentiment from another page in the pack, added a black backing and that's it.

What I used..
~Recollections Card Stock
~Recollection Bright and Jolly paper pack
~Studio G black ink
~Studio G letter stamps
~Queen Kat black blink
~Lace
~Sheer black and opaque black ribbon
~Teresa Collins Sophisticated Cricut cartridge

So this is my 23rd project. Just two more to go.  So I will see you in the next blog.  Until then...

Thanks for stopping by

Kelli

1 comment:

Sandy O said...

Tee he he, that image is just darling! Snowfake paper is my absolute favorite for Christmas cards. And, of course, organdy ribbon is perfect for any card (my absolute favorite) since it does not hide the pattern paper.

You use your Cricut so well. I have had one for months and have yet to give it a whirl. It seems so complicated to me, lol Any tips?