Monday, February 6, 2012

My 25 Days of Christmas Challenge! Day 25

Hi Everyone,

So here we are at the last project of my 25 Days of Christmas Challenge.  It was a long climb but I got there.  Here is my last project.  A card made with non-traditional Christmas colors, pink and blue.



 Can you see all the sparkle in this card?



I am so please with how this card came out. I love the sparkle, the colors, the image that is so adorable!  I love this card!

What I used..
~Recollections card stock
~Recollections Christmas stamps
~Recollections bling
~Studio G brown ink
~Shabby Treasures white paper roses (I inked them with the pink)
~Offray Ribbon
~"Snowman 2" digital image from simplyinger.blogspot.com
~DecoArt Twinkles

Whew!!  What a challenge this was.  I am happy it's over but sad that it's over at the same time.  None-the-less I am glad I challenged myself.  Well ya'll, thanks for stopping by and spending this time with me.  Feel free to comment, I love to know what you think of the projects.

So until next time..

Kelli

1 comment:

Sandy O said...

I love non-traditional colors for Christmas cards. I never thought of using pink with blue, it is such a nice combination.

The image is adorable and you colored it perfectly!

Congratulations on completing the challenge!