Monday, July 29, 2013

Practical Scrapper DT Project - Ten Things Team - Premade Flowers

Hello Everbody,

Today I am sharing with you a project for the Practical Scrappers Design Team.  I must warn you that the ladies in this group showed their stuff with this week's challenge!  You should really check out what these talented ladies created!

For My project I used premade yellow, blue, brown, white, and ivory roses of different sizes and some gardenia flowers and doves that were sent to me as a RAK from my Sister, Krafthead.  I am in love with how this wreath came out!  I have been wanting to create something for our front door.  Something that represents hubs and I, and the love we have for all those that walk through our door.  Here is what I created.








I had such tremendous fun creating this wreath!!  Mixing the white and ivory flowers amoung the yellow, blue and brown put such a smile on my face.  I chose the yellow and blue roses because they were our wedding colors.  Hubs chose the blue as color he liked paired with my favorite color yellow for the wedding and the ivory roses represents the color of my dress.  These colors always seem to find their way back into our home.  Even when we purposely try not to use those color, they always find their way back to the house.

The script "F" I cut out of four layers of chipboard to make it super sturdy with my Gazelle; love it!  I painted it with Acrylic paint dabber, Snow, by Ranger so that it would stand out against the raffia heart shaped wreath.  Isn't it just so pretty!!

So there you have it.  My project for the Ten Things Team for Practical Scrappers.  To see some more great projects that are sure to inspire check out what these super talented women have created here.

That is all for today guys.  Thank you all so much for stopping and please leave a comment.  I love to hear what you think!  It inspires me to create more.

Love Ya'll,

Kelli


What I used...
~Raffia heart shaped wreath from Goodwill
~Ranger Acryllic Dabber in Snow white
~Stamping Scrapping Gardenia flowers
~Shabby treasures mini blue roses
~Mulberry white, ivory, yellow, blue, and brown roses and leaves
~Acryllic doves
~Recollections crocheted ivory flowers
~Recollections Metal brads
~Oriental Trading silver Love charm
~Oriental Trading silver tone pocket watch
~Skeleton leaves
~Wilton Fabric leaves

No comments: