Thursday, July 18, 2013

Paper Bag Mini Album Series - Family Fortier - Practical Scrapper Project

Hi Everybody,

Today projects serves as a double duty project, which I love!!  I had wanted to make a "step down" paper bag album.  So the first job of this project is that, this is #2 of my Paper bag series albums and the second job is a design team challenge for Practical Scrappers.  The challenge was to use tags.  I chose to use my tags as photo mats in this family album.

I used a Colorbok collection for the second of my Paper bag Mini Albums.  I love the "step" (this album type may have another name but this is what I am calling it.) look and wondered how it would look as a paper bag mini album.  In this album, one page is shorter than the other pages and creates a step effect.  So here is my creation minus the pictures.











I will add more embellishments once the pics have been added, but I love the idea of using the letters as pulls for the mats.  I can't wait to fill this baby up.  I had so much fun making this and I have another idea in mind for this type of album.  Anywho that is all for today.  I know it has been quite awhile since I have posted anything butI do have a good reason for that and I will share that information in a week or two.  Just need to confirm some information before I share it.  So, there you have it.

Alright guys, I want to thank you all so much for stopping by and I will chat with you all next time.

Kelli

2 comments:

Krafthead said...

Love the flower arrangement and the letters to spell out the name! Very nice

UTs Hobby Time said...

Beautiful album. I too love the floral arrangement.

Happy to be your new follower.