Monday, July 22, 2013

Practical Scrapper Ten Things Project - Letter Stickers

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick post to share with you a Design Team Project for Practical Scrappers.  The Challenge was to be creative while using letter stickers.  Well, I am back on my Christmas card countdown and this card was quick and simple and packed with color.



I used the letter stickers to create a fish tail banner and then used that as the main focal image for the front of the card.  Sometimes simple is the way to go and I think it fits using the banner as the focus.  I added some glitter glue instead of ribbon to help draw your eye to the center.

Its a clean and simple card but I really like it!  Not all cards need to be so elaborate.  These clean and simple cards are great for those you know are going to most likely toss the Christmas cards at the end of the season or for those you know are just not going to appreciate a hand made card as much as someone else.  Sadly I think we all know sometime that matches this description.

Anywho, there you have it everybody.  I pray that this card brings you some inspiration.

Thank you all for stopping by and I will catch you all next time. Bye!!  :D

Kelli

What I used...
~My Minds Eye, Christmas Kitsch collection
~Fiskars Scalloped Daisy punch
~Studio G pink glitter glue
~Recollections white card stock
~Jolee's Boutique by EK Success, Pearl and Gem dimensional stickers

No comments: