Monday, August 5, 2013

Practical Scrapper Ten Things Project - Border Punch Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Today I am sharing with you my Practical Scrapper DT project; a card that features a flower created by using a border punch. And here is my card...






I used Colorbok's Rosewood collection to create the flower and for the background paper to give it a aged feel and an array of embellishments.

So there you have. I had a lot of fun making this flower and I love how it looks as the main embellishment.  I can see making many more of these flowers.  The great part about these flowers is that there are flat enough to send through the mail without extra postage for the bulk. 

Thanks for stopping by everyone and I will see you next time with another project.

Kelli

What I used...
~Recollections card stock
~Recollections bling swirls
~DCWV burlap paper
~Colorbok Rosewood collection
~Dress it up vintage buttons
~Miss Elizabeth's paper lace
~Create with TLC sentiment (front)
~Studio G metal embellishments
~Vintage Photo distress ink
~Mod Podge Melt & Mold flower embellishment
~Anji Antics Sentiment (inside)
~Wilton flower leaf

1 comment: