Thursday, October 16, 2014

National Accordion (Mini Album) Awareness Month


Hi All,

So as I was going through the list of holidays for the month of June I found out that June is National Accordion Awareness month.  Now believe it or not I actually do like the sound of an accordion.  I don't know any famous players but I do have a healthy respect and appreciation for the instrument.

I also found out that June is the awareness month for a lot of disabilities and diseases that inhibit the quality of life that someone may have.

So I combined the the two causes and created a "Live Each Day" accordion mini album.





I chose to use some paper I had in my stash for way to long, Making Memories 5th Avenue Collection and 6.5x5.75 envelopes to create this project.

I hope this project inspires you to either Pick up the accordion, Live life to the fullest, or if nothing else, use your stash up.

Until next time everybody...

Kelli

No comments: