Monday, August 19, 2013

Practical Scrapper Ten Things DT Project - Eyelets

Hi Everyone,

The project I am sharing with you today is a Practical Scrapper DT project.  The challenge was ten different ways to use eyelets.  I love to use eyelets to help with my closures.  It keeps my ties/ribbons in place and reenforces the holes that I make in my projects.  I made a 3x3 card holder that is perfect to hold cards when you need to something to accompany a gift.I find 3x3 are big enough to write something to the recipient with out taking away from the gift.








I made 5 cards and 5 envelopes to fit the cards and created the holder that the cards are place in.  These cards holder (can also substitute cards for tags) are great thank you gift ideas, nice stocking stuffer ideas (Christmas is coming), perfect for co-workers, teachers, guests, you name.  Everyone has a use for these cards.

A really quick project that can be mass produced.  So there you have it.  Thank you stopping by to see what new project I was working on and i pray you stop by again soon.  So until next time...

Kelli

What I used...
~DCWV La Creme 12x12 stack
~Recollections black card stock
~Offray Ribbon
~Recollections adhesive swirl rhinestones
~We R Memory Keepers black eyelets
~Sandy Lion dimensional flowers

2 comments:

Krafthead said...

Very nice!! Love this idea :D

UTs Hobby Time said...

Looks Awesome. This is a wonderful idea.