Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tag Tag Mini Album - Mini Album Monday #3

Hi Everybody,

So I have been on this Christmas plan making 5 cards a month until December so that I have 60 Christmas cards to send out onetime without rushing to get them done.  So with Christmas on the brain I have also been thinking about gifts and mini albums.  I had the idea to make a mini that looked like a tag that would hold tags for journaling and photos.  And since I already had my Christmas papers out I chose to go with the it.

This album was made using Cereal Box chipboard for the front and back covers and 5 sheets of 11x17 white card stock (which I happen to have on hand) for the tag pages, inserts, and pulls. (You could also use 8.5x11 card stock; ask me for instructions)  I took the 11x17 card stock, scored and folded it at 7"and then flipped it around and folded back the last 3" to create the bottom border pocket.  Then I cut the whole thing at 6 1/2" wide. the remaining card stock I user for the tag insert and the pulls.

Here is my tag tag mini album.

*** Lots of photos coming***












 I had such a great time making this album.  My Christmas colors for 2012 were blue and white and i wanted to keep the album with those colors only but then I came across that red and the album insisted that I use it. So my hands were tied and you know what, the album was right!  I love the pop of red in this album.

The tags and the pages will hold photo mats that will fit a full 4x6 photo.  I think it turned our great.  Thank you all for stopping by and I will see you next time for Mini album Monday.



What I used...
~Carta Bella Paper - Merry and Bright Collection - Christmas - Chipboard Stickers
~Recollections Bright and Jolly Paper pad
~Studio G Glitter glue
~Recollections® 8.5" x 11" Value Pack Cardstock Paper - White
~Fiskars Embossing Border Punch - Scalloped Daisy
~Favorite Findings Buttons- Snowy Splendor 8/Pkg
~Staples Cover Stock Paper, 11" x 17", White
~Twinery Twine
~Studio G ink pad
~The Twinery Twine - Shore
~The Twinery Twine - Stone
~Studio 112 Flat Adhesive pearls
~Walmart floral trim
~Recollections swirl rhinestones
~Mulberry and fabric flowers

3 comments:

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Lovely album!.perfectly embellished...tfs..:)

Krafthead said...

I love the distressing and the fussy cutting! Great job :D

Papercrafting Princess said...

Very pretty...Love the colors you selected!