Friday, April 15, 2011

New Digi Stamps

Hi Everyone,

I am so excited!!  Why, you ask?  Well the first round of the Passion Stamps by Favorite Favors are here!! YAY!!!!!!

There are 5 stamps that have been completed and ready to use.  You can find them in the Etsy store at www.favor8favors.etsy.com or click on the box to the left to go straight to the store.  All the images have been hand drawn and then digitally turned into stamps.  I think these characters have such personality!  The first 5 are:


1) Flora Flower

2) Karla Kitty
3) Parisian Paulette

4) Preacher Paul

5) Umbrella Jim (Shown in the picture).  I couldn't resist using him!  I made this card for a dear friend for his birthday.  The inside sentiment reads, "May the Lord continue to shower you with His abundant blessings."

The colors are much more vibrant but the camera didn't want to behave nicely. 

I would love to hear your feedback!  Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.  :D

Kelli
Favorite Favors



"Greatness is more than potential. It is the execution of that potential. Beyond the raw talent. You need the appropriate training. You need the discipline. You need the inspiration. You need the drive."

~ Eric A. Burns

2 comments:

Robin Ennis Willson said...

How cute! love your talent!
May He bless you and keep you :)

Lori Comeau said...

I just love the little guy with the umbrella. I smile every time I see him.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/