Friday, June 12, 2015

Recycled Cereal Box Mini Album

I'm Hi Everyone,

So as things would have it, I got pulled onto a project at work which took away my free time for a lil while which explains my long absense.

Now the project I'm sharing with you today is not part of the series, it's a project that I was working on simultaneously using the same paper lines.

I am still on my "Use the Stash" mission and this is a result it.

Okay, so I think is the last project I will show using the DCWV Bella Boutique/La Creme collections for a lil while minus the Nilla Box series posts.  I need to work the other paper lines I have.  I feel like I'm getting into a rut and forgetting how to use color, lol.

Okay so here is the warning. There are A LOT of pictures!




















And I even made a video about it.

Here is a video of the album:


This album will hold 34 photos (mostly 3x5) and 4 smaller ones & 8 tags to record dates, places, people, events, or whatever you can think of.

Because I have a lot of wonderful creations that I will need to sell some of my projects.  If you are interested in owning any of the projects I have/will post, please let me know, otherwise if you head over to my FB page you will see all of the items I have for sale.

So there you have it.  Until next time.  Have a great weekend!!

Kelli


What I used...

~ Cereal Boxes
~ Recollections black card stock 8.5x11 and 12x12
~ DCWV Bella Boutique 12x12 collection
~ DCWV La Creme 12x12 collection
~ Copic R59 marker
~ Flat back pearls
~ Fiskars Butterfly punch
~ Martha Stewart butterfly punch

3 comments:

Krafthead said...

I love the subtle touches of red! You did a great job on this~

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a beautiful creation...love how you used the colors so tastefully.
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Treva said...

Love your album, I need to pull out that paper stack and adding that hint of read really makes it rock!