Thursday, June 25, 2015

CAS - Stash cards

Hi Everyone,

Okay so I had to step away from the Nilla Card Box Series so I could figure out how I am going to create a closure for the box.  I think I am going to go with a Chinese knot closure.  Maybe something like this but in black:


But we will see.

In the meantime I have been bus going through my stash, getting reacquainted with those items I have purchased over the years and did nothing with and I am having a blast making new friends with my supplies.

Lately I have reconnected with several sticker (friends) and we have been making beautiful projects together.  Some simple cards and even embellies for my cheating version of scrapbook pages. More on that later.

But today I want to share with you a set of cards using dimensional stickers and an addition to the CAS card series that is ongoing.  I am starting to embrace my CAS style so the series really isn't a series. Any who enough chatter chatter. Here are my cards.




(sorry about the glare on the bottom left card)

Aren't these the cutest!! They are dimensional stickers I found in the dollar store. I just placed the stickers on some MFT Kraft card stock, added some flatback white pearls and took a white gel pen and drew on a border and some white dots and that was it. Oh yeah, the sentiments, from AMY R, MFT, and a Mike's $1.50 bin special, I stamped in white Color box ink.

I am so in love with these cards.  These have a home they will be going to but I do have a few left over so I can make a set for myself.

So there you have it.

Until next time everybody

Kelli


What I used...

~MFT Kraft Card Stock
~Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white  (Michael's)
~Colorbox Frost White Pigment Ink
~MFT LJD Cheerful Blessings
~Amy R Happy Harvest Rubber Stamps
~Hampton Art "You Are Loved" stamp




1 comment:

Krafthead said...

Very cute! I can't wait to see your closure....so many possibilities :D