Friday, March 28, 2014

Practical Scrapper Shaped Card Project

Hi Everybody,

Today I want to share with you a project for Practical Scrappers.  The challenge was to create a shaped card.  So I Decided to try something a little different.  For my shaped card project I chose a digital stamp from Melonheadz, colored it up with my Copics, cut it out and then traced the shape and cut out the bigger size onto card stock.  Now I know those who are savvy enough can cut this using their die cutter, I just haven't tried it out on mine yet.


I also turned my card into an easel card so that it can stand on its own.  Now I know this is an Earth Day stamp but I just loved the image and thought it would be perfectly paired with Scripture verse John 3:16.  “For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life."



Isn't it cute!!  So thats all for today. I had such a blast making this card and I love how any stamp can be turned into a card super easily!!

Be sure to check out the other project for some great ideas and inspiration.

Okay everyone, I will see you all next time.

Kelli


What I used...

Melonheadz 2012 Earth Day digi
Studio G Sentiment stamps
Michael's heart stamp
Studio G Red Glitter Glue
Recollections White and Jewel Tone Card Stock
Copic Markers:   Skin: E11, E13, E33   Hair: E59, 110   Globe: E07, E09, YG13, YG17, B93, B95   Shoes: Y21, E25   Bow: R11, R21

No comments: