Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy New Year

Hi Everyone,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

It's a new dawn, it's a new day....And I'm feeling good!!!

First let me thank you all for all your love, support and encouragement!!! You have all been such a HUGE blessing to me and I so can't thank you enough.

There are some wonderful ventures on the horizon that I am excited to share with you.  First let me apologize for being away during December.  There was a heap of things going on with the holiday season, work, concerts, crafts, shopping, etc, etc, etc that time escaped from me and I couldn't capture it back.  I am quite sure that you all experienced the same things.  I don't know what it was this year but the days just went SO FAST!

Anywho I have set up a schedule for myself and for you all as well as "Things to look forward to" list.


5 Card Friday
I have made a goal to create 60 Christmas cards but December 201.  The 3rd Friday of the month starting Friday, Jan 11, I will be posting 5 Christmas cards each month.  Prayerfully it will be a source of inspiration to you in creating your own.

Mini Album Monday
I get such a thrill from creating mini albums.  Even if I don't use them myself I really love creating them.  I have soooo many ideas for Mini Album that I have to get create them or they will sit in my head and no one will benefit from them.  The last Monday of each month will be Mini Album Monday.  This is where I will share with you all the albums that I have been working on and show how you can make one for yourself.  I have on the horizon:
~ a Baby Bottle Mini that looks like a bottle.  Super simple to make and OH SO MUCH FUN!!!  
~ a Noah's Ark album that looks like the ark with the all the animals and Noah.  
~a First Christmas storybook album. complete with the first Christmas story.
~ and a host of others.

Lay Out Wednesdays
I realize that with mini albums comes the need to for lay-outs.  So on the 1st Wednesday of each month I will present a layout to you for your scrappy projects.  These layouts will be ones that either I have drawn up or ones that I think are just so fabulous that they need to be shared.

Challenges/Swaps
I will be hosting some swaps and challenges this year and can't for you all to join in the fun.  I would love to do one swap per month but we'll see how things go.  The challenges will be a blast!  They are designed to help me get out of my comfort zone and to help you all keep the creative juices flowing.  I can also see some giveaways associated with these challenges.

There are some other things in the works and I will let you know about them as soon as they are set.

This is list is my way of keeping myself accountable to you all, keeping the blog updated with new ideas, and keeping the creative juices flowing.

Now don't misunderstand me, I will be posting other projects through the months but these are projects/days that are specifically set aside to share project with you!!

So there you have it.  I am really excited about this year and all the wonderful craftiness that is to come.  So with that I will say, Be on the lookout and I will see you all next time.

Kelli


1 comment:

Krafthead said...

There is that word accountability again!! Well I am excited about what you have to share!! Bring it on!