Saturday, January 12, 2013

Date Night Gift

Hello Everyone,

My Hubs and I have been married for 5 years now.  And since we have been married we have made it a point to have Date Night every Friday and for the most part we have.  Minus the occasional Church meeting or helping a friend move.  This past Friday we scheduled to have our date night, just dinner and a movie out, and on the way to dinner we stopped by Ben Franklin Crafts.  We both did some looking around and found some things that we wanted (he wants to make a shadow box).  And as we approached the register to checkout Hubs surprised me and purchased my findings as a Date Night gift!!  Isn't that the sweetest!!  I love him so much and am so grateful for him.  So here is a video of the items he got for me.


That's all for now you guys.  I pray you are all having a fantastic day and I will see you all next time.

~Kelli

2 comments:

Krafthead said...

Awesome goodies and I am happy that you and hubby have date night. So many couples forget to date each other!

Andrea Bari said...

Sweet! Sounds like a good date night to me ;)