Monday, April 9, 2012

Prayer

Hi Everyone,

I know this is not a Bunny card nor is it part of the Bunny Series but I wanted to share this card with you none-the-less.  I think this is a darling image from Sliekje.blogspot.com.  The name of the image is "God is just a prayer away"



I colored him and his teddy bear with colored pencils and I have yet to acquire Copic markers; one day...  I used a light brown, brown and red colored pencil for the hair.  And I added some DecoArt Twinkles to his patches and his teddy-bear's ears.  I think they came out quite cute.


I printed the sentiment, which is from Favorite Favors and will be available soon, onto vellum.  The paper line I used is from Colorbok.  I don't remember the name of the line but I will find it and update this post.

I have been working on more masculine type cards.  So I did ask Hubs about this card and he gave his masculine, thumbs up approval.  :D  I am so proud of myself.  I might go back and addd some buttons for some more embellishment.

So this is my card.  I would love to know what you think of it.

Thanks for stopping by I really do appreciate it.  So I will catch up with you all in the next project.

Tootles!!

Kelli

2 comments:

Krafthead said...

SIS!!!! I love it and I love that sentiment!

Tamika said...

I love the coloring and color combination, great job!