Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bunny Series Card #2

Hi Everyone,

Here is card #2 in my Bunny Series.  I used another Sliekje image.  I used her Easter 2 stamp that is just simply adorable.  I colored the image with colored pencils.  Isn't he cute!!








I used white Recollections card stock, the 6x6 paper pad from We R Memory Keepers-Cotton Tails.  I am in love with this collection.  The golden yellow paper is from an old DCWV mat stack.

I embellished the card with golden yellow brads from my stash.  I am not sure who they are from, Making Memories I think.  The cream flowers are from Making Memories and the olive flower is from Michael's $1 bin.  I also added some seam binding that matched the brads.

This card for whatever reason was a little bit of a challenge for me.  I just couldn't find the right color pairing.  Maybe I was tired when I started this card, I don't know.  What are your thoughts?  I do want to give a shout out to Krafthead who gave me the suggestion of adding a scallop behind the image and adding a flower.  Thanks Sis!!  :D The scallop I used is from the Paper Lace Cricut Cartridge.

I encourage you all to check these ladies fabulous blog!!  If you are new to their site let them know that I encouraged you to check them out.

I am submitting this card in the Cooking With Cricut Challenge.  Click here for more details.  To participate you must:


  • Must follow the challenge topic.
  • Must be a NEW project for this challenge, please no back dated posts.
  • Must have a link back to this post on your blog.
  • Must link your project through Inlinkz and not just your blog.
  • Must use your Cricut in some capacity.
  • Must have fun!
  • You may gladly combine challenges . . . we love to pile it on TOO!


  • Stay tuned for Card #3 in my Bunny series and I always appreciate you stopping by!!

    Kelli

    6 comments:

    Krafthead said...

    Good to see your post! Your card is adorable! It turned out GREAT! Looking forward to your next post :-)

    scrapqueen141 said...

    I love the paper you choose, very sweet card! Thanks for joining us this week over at Cooking With Cricut!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    Madison said...

    Your card is adorable:) Love the paper you used. TFS and thanks for playing with us at Cooking with Cricut!!
    ~Madison CWC DT Funkycards.blogspot.com

    Michelle said...

    This is cute Kelli! Love the softness of it!

    Thanks for playing along at Cooking With Cricut!!

    Hugs,
    Michelle
    CWC DT

    Jen said...

    Love the color combo, Kelli! Beautiful card and that image is so sweet. Thanks for linking up this week at Cooking With Cricut.

    ~ Jen

    Larelyn said...

    Such a precious image and wonderful card layout. Thanks for joining our CWC challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn