Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Hi Everyone,


Well Thanksgiving is finally here.  The Turkey is done and we have been pickin all day.


Today is a day that we give thanks for all the wonderful blessings in our lives.  And you all have been a huge blessing in mine!!!  My prayer is that each of you continue to be showered by all the blessings of the Lord!!


I have to admit I too have been working on Christmas projects but I think we should be Thanksgiving its time in the spotlight and not just skip over it for Black Friday and Christmas.  So in celebration of the day I found a cute clip from my childhood that I am blessed to remember.  I hope you all enjoy it too.  Just click on the link below the picture.





http://youtu.be/BGS0qSHuias


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone  - Don't eat too much turkey!!


Kelli
Favorite Favors

No comments: