Tuesday, October 6, 2015

New One Sheet Mini Album

Hi Everyone,

The fall is upon us and that means that the holidays are right around the corner.  I am looking forward to taking lots of pictures of my lil girl picking apple, and pumpkins, and participating in fall events, and thanksgiving and Christmas, whew!  This means that I need a place to put all those pics and its no fun just letting them sit in the computer so I have started to create some easy photo albums where the measurements can be adjusted to fit different size photos.

I am still on my challenge not to buy any new paper, etc till I use what I have, I have caved a bit when it came to stamps but I am going strong with not buying paper.

So today I sharing a super simple, One Sheet Mini Christmas Album with you.  Each page is made of one 8x11.5 sheet of card stock.

Here is the video ..

Here are some stills...








If you are interested, let me know, and I will publish the tutorial on how to make this album.

Here is the tutorial: http://favor8favors.blogspot.com/2015/10/new-one-sheet-12x12-folded-mini-album.html

And there you have it,

Kelli


What I used..

-Recollections White Card stock
-Recollections Jolly & Bright Paper stack
-Fiskars Kaleidoscope Punch

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I certainly would be interested in learning how to construct this mini album. I enjoyed watching the video.