Tuesday, January 27, 2015

SOC - Happy Fun At Work Day Eve


Happy Fun at Work Day Eve Everyday!

So Jan 28 is officially "Fun At Work Day" but I have been celebrating this holiday all month.  I know that I am blessed to have a job where they allow me to play.  Working in a call center there is down time and we have to keep ourselves occupied.  I have constructed mini albums, cards, stamped, doodled, crocheted, and lately I have been coloring with my Copics, just brushing up on my skills.  So my project today is to inspire you to get those markers, pencils, and crayons out and color, doodle, or do something fun.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Now I am no expert, this is truly by trial and error (see pic 4) but I have found a couple of go-to color combos that you may or may not have tried/known, but if you are a beginner using Copics then these might help you.

Pic 1- My go-to for brown skin is E33, E35, E37 (brown cupid bear, Kitty holding flower)
Pic 3 - I also like E13, E23, E25 for my brown skin beauties (Female angel, girl on the bike in the purple top, male angel.
Pic 4 - For those of us light skin lovelies (like myself) I like E21, E23, E25 shown on the first row second image and I like E13, E23, E11 shown on the third row first image belly or you can try E13, E21, E23 shown on the third row last image.

I hope that this gives you a few options to try or if you have use them, please tell me your feedback.  I would love to know what you think.  I am going to experiment with some additional colors and see what I come up with.  I'll let you know the outcome.

Kelli

No comments: