Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Practical Scrappers DT Project - Stickers

Hi Everybody!

Todays Practical Scrapper's, Ten Things, Challenge is to find 10 ways to use stickers.  I must first say that I was really impressed by the different ways these talented ladies creatively came up with to use stickers in a project!!  Truly, truly!!

I chose to place my stickers on chipboard and create those fun loving embellies we all like to use so much.  I chose an "H" and "I" letter stickers from K and Company, backed them with chipboard, cut them out and then layered them to create my sentiment and purpose for this card.






I used the Authentique Paper line and inked everything with Studio G pigment ink. I mean everything!  The stickers, the paper, flowers and leaves, butterflies and the inside area to write a note on and I just love the result!

I realized while making this card that I don't really have any "Hi-hey-how you doing cards" and that I need to correct that. Hubs is always looking for a card to give to someone he knows and i always wind up making him a card when he needs it opposed to making a bunch in advance and letting him choose which one he wants to give. So I think with the techniques and ideas the Practical Scappers ladies had I am going to make a stash of these cards.

And there you have it.

So, on that note I will see you all next time and i have some BIG BIG news to share as well.

Later,

Kelli

What I used...
~Recollections kraft cardstock
~Authentique "Delightful" collection
~K&Company "Romanza" Alphabet stickers
~We R Memory Keepers Crads
~Recollections swirl pearls
~Fiskars butterfly punch
~Studio G pigment ink
~Antique white lace
~Mulberry flowers by Trico

1 comment:

UTs Hobby Time said...

Card looks very pretty in pink. Love the butterfly and flowers and the way you used the stickers is just awesome.