Friday, April 5, 2013

Collective Haul Part 1 & 2

Hi Everybody,

Today i am sharing with you a massive, collective haul purchased last Saturday.  Hubs and I started early in the morning with errands and shopping and our journey took us to places like Jo-Ann's, Michael's, and Walmart.  And then I received my order from My Favorite Things; it was a great day indeed!

Now, I filmed the video and attempted to upload it via my phone but the file was too big so I had break it down into two parts so that I could up load it.  Hence part 1 and part 2.  So here they are, I apologize about the lighting, I am working on it.  I already have some projects in mind for some of these items and i can't wait to get started on them and share them with you.

Part 1:

Part 2:

So there you have it everybody.  Thank you all so much for stopping by and visiting and I will see you all next time.

Kelli


No comments: