Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sympathy Card

Hi Everybody

Just a quick post of a card I made for my dear Sister whose Father passed away. I pray she doesn't mind me sharing this card.  As a matter of fact I debated with myself over whether or not I should post this card but after persistent encouraging from Hubs I am posting it.  I am quite proud of this card and I adore the way it came out.  I wanted everything be just perfect for this card.  So here it is...






I am not going to say to much about the card other than a lot of love went into this card and I pray she and the family feel the love Hubs and I have for them when they look at the card.  {Sis, Hubs and I are so sorry for your Dad's passing and ya'll have been and will continue to be in our prayers}.

So here it is.  And yes, I know it has been some time since I posted but lots of life has gotten in the way and way too much drama from those around me, plus lots of helping people move - including myself.  A trip across country, a missionary journey, and rehearsals for a concert, just to name a few, have been my distraction over the last few months.  I have been working on Christmas projects and I will prayerfully be posting videos, yes videos, on these projects over the (USA) Thanksgiving Holiday 2012 and posting them on YouTube.  I will link the videos to the blogs as well. 

Alright everyone.  That's all for now.  Thank you all so much for stopping by and I will see you in the next blog.

Oh... If you have any questions about ANYTHING please let me know.

Thanks a bunch!!

Kelli

What I used...

~Recollections card stock
~DCWV Paper Collection
~Red mulberry roses 
~Cricut Schoolbook cartridge (for the circle shape)
~Sympathy Sentiment by
~Eva digital image by
~Black flatback rhinestones

No comments: