Wednesday, May 30, 2012

DCWV Mariposa card

Hi Everybody, 

I hope the days have been treating you all well and that the weather has been even better.  The rain has stopped for awhile here in OR and the sunny is shining bright!!  Whoo Hoo!!  And the weather is a great way to introduce this card to you. 





I adore the Mariposa paper by DCWV.  It is so exquisite and produces the most beautiful projects.  I couldn't post this card any sooner than now because I had to wait until my Mom received it.  I didn't want to spoil it for her.

I don't usually enter challenges or giveaways but I was encouraged to enter this into a June challenge going on at Mema's Crafts and I thought to myself, "Self, why not?"  So I am entering this into the June Challenge - Just Words at Mema's Crafts.

Well that's all for right now but I will be back with another project to share with you all.

I want to thank all of my followers, new and old, for joining me as I take this creative journey!!  The future has so many wonderful things in store for us and I can't wait to share my experiences with you.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I will see you all in the next one.

Until next time..

Kelli

What I used..
~Recollections Ivory cardstock
~DCWV Mariposa matstack and cardstock matstack
~Fiskars Scalloped Daisy border punch
~The Twinery twine
~Studio G pigment ink
~DecoArt Gold Twinkles
~ Hampton Art Butterfly stamp
~Ivory Mulberry Roses
~Stampin' Up Thank You stamp from the Noteworthy set

4 comments:

Krafthead said...

AWESOME!!! I love the thank you on the ribbon...I love everything! Perfect :)

Izzy Anderson said...

This is such a beautiful card. I love the way you added in the twine. Nice touch!!

Mema's Crafts said...

Kellie this card is clean, simple and elegant! I am so glad you joined the challenge at Mema's Crafts and shared your talent with us. I hope to see more of your work through my challenges. Good Luck.

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love this card..