Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I know it's been awhile but...

Hi Everyone,

I know it has been a awhile and I do apologize for that.  I have thrown my hat or resume back out there in the temp scene to make a few extra bucks and as soon as I registered with an agency I received a call for work. So for the past few weeks I have been doing some data entry for a company near town.

About a month ago the Holy Spirit laid on my heart to start making thank you cards and gifts so the next few blogs you see will most likely be a series of 'Thank Yous'.  Hubs and I have been meeting some really fabulous people lately and they genuinely deserve humongous Thank Yous'.  This card set was inspired by a video I saw by Angie Kennedy Juda a.k.a. Chic n Scratch on YouTube.   http://www.youtube.com/user/ChicnScratch here is her blog: http://www.mychicnscratch.com/. I really do love her quick tutorials.




 

I used the Marcella by K "Blue & Cream Paper Pad" from K&Company, the Home Decor & Stone Script Cricket cartridges for the swirl, circles and the 'S', and some white card stock.  The portfolio measures 5 1/2" x 5" and the note cards measure 4"x4.  The envelopes, also hand made, measure 4 1/8"x4 1/8".  I used a white satin ribbon for the closure.  I like the way it came out.  The paper has a shimmer to it but it is hard to notice in these photos.

Thanks so much for spending some time with me today.  I really do appreciate it!!!

Until next time

Kelli
Favorite Favors


No comments: