Monday, August 29, 2011

New Projects...Cards! Jeremiah 31:3 & Thank You

Hi Everyone!

I have so been in the card making mood lately that this seems to be all that I have been working on.  Even though this is not actually true I did want to share with you a few of the cards that I have crafted.  This first one measures 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.  I used white card stock as the base for this card, "Blue & Cream Paper Pad" by  Marcella of K&Company.  This is a an old paper pad that I have had for years!  The focus or sentiment of this card is the scripture Jeremiah 31:3 which reads, "I have loved you, My people, with an everlasting love. With unfailing love I have drawn you to Myself."  I just love this version of this scripture for two reasons- Everlasting and Unfailing love.  I added some matching flowers and ivory flat back pearls to complete the card.




For this card I chose an olive green card base (5 7/8 x 4 1/4), white (5 3/4 x 4 1/8) and cream mats (5 5/8 x 4), and Patterned paper (5 1/2 x 3 7/8) from Basic Grey's  Stella Ruby collection.  I added some antique lace across the bottom, some flat back white pearls and three white roses with a single green leaf.  The 'Thank You' sentiment has been hand stamped in Lettuce green pigment ink by Color Box on the same cream card stock(2 5/16x1 1/2).  That card stock rests on white card stock (2 1/2 x 1 5/8) which rests on the same olive green (2 5/8 x 1 13/16) as the base.



Don't worry these are not the only cards that I have created.  I will post the rest later on.  So until then...

<3 and hugs!

Kelli
Favorite Favors

No comments: